New for 2015-2016!
This program is for children who turn the age of four by June 1 and have attended a previous preschool program.
The Kindergarten Readiness Program will provide a nurturing atmosphere where children will grow academically, spiritually, physically and emotionally by:
- Preparing for kindergarten academic skills including reading, writing and math
- Instilling in children that we are called to serve one another through Service Learning
- Challenging students to enhance their fine motor skills through the Handwriting Without Tears Program
- Providing an atmosphere where experiential learning and hands on learning are foundations
- Instilling in children a sense of self- worth and self-confidence while becoming a confident learner
- Teaching appropriate peer interactions for the transition into kindergarten while teaching and fostering sharing, good manners and self- control
- The children will attend Mass once a month and learn about our faith through the Diocesan approved “Stories of God’s Love” Program.
Classes will meet Monday through Friday
– Morning Session 8:30~11:30am
– Afternoon Session 12:15~3:15pm
Tuition: $225 per month; paid one month in advance
Take a Tour
You are welcome to schedule a time to visit St. Timothy to observe a class and see the facility. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. This just might be the right place for starting your child’s education!
Begins in late January
Non-refundable registration fee of $100 due at time of registration
Kindergarten Readiness Registration Form
Kroger’s Community Rewards Program
Register online and choose St. Timothy Preschool & Kindergarten: 81152
Shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card and our school will earn money!