CANA FAMILY INSTITUTE (Formally Familia) ~ Strong Catholic Marriages & Families is forming a Women’s group and our information meeting is Wednesday, September 30 at 9:30 am via Zoom.
Do any of these ideas motivate you?
- Finding support in your role as a mother
- Discovering a circle of friends to encourage and inspire you
- Learning ways to instill solid values and virtues in your children
- Discovering ways to strengthen your marriage
- Sharing in Pope John Paul’s II’s enthusiasm about family and marriage
- Gaining insight on Christ in the gospel applied to everyday life
- Establishing a closer relationship with God and a more enriching relationship with your husband and children
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then please accept our invitation to come and see what Cana Family Institute is all about. Our meetings will be virtual this year via Zoom. Our Information meeting is Wednesday, September 30 at 9:30 am via Zoom. Please email Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (859)743-0233 to get the Zoom Call information for September 30th. You can also visit www.canafamilyinstitute.com for more information or to register. Please share with other ladies you know.