- February 17th – No School
- February 20th – Presidents Day No School
- March 10th – 3 Year Old Program sings at Fish Fry
- March 24th – 4 Year Old Program and KRP sing at Fish Fry
- April 13th – No School Holy Thursday
- April 14th – No School Good Friday
- April 15th – BunnyFest
- April 17th ~ 21st – Spring Break School Resumes April 24th
- May 18th and May 19th – Transportation Exploration Day (afternoon class come to morning session)
St. Timothy Fish Fry Friday’s! Every Friday beginning March 3rd through April 7th! Please click on the link below for volunteer sign-ups.
Please join us for our 1st Annual St. Timothy Catholic School Craft and Vendor Fair………Welcome to the Thunder Fair!
April 28th 5-9PM!
If you are interested in participating as a vendor please contact Lauren Kaiser via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thunder Fair is open to the public so please spread the word!
Our Preschool offers a Catholic-based, kindergarten readiness program which will enable children to grow academically, spiritually, physically and emotionally by:
- Teaching children through a Catholic foundation of bible stories, scripture and prayer that God loves them and listens to them.
- Instilling in children that we are called to serve one another through Service Learning.
- Providing an atmosphere where hands on learning and experiential learning are foundations.
- Introducing children to a variety of literature, music, art, science, technology, and academic activities.
- Providing children opportunities to further develop fine and gross motor skills through play and planned activities.
- Teaching appropriate peer interactions and self-control through sharing, good manners and cooperation.
- Instilling in the children a sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- Preparing children for a successful transition to Kindergarten.
Our programs include:
- Phonetic based Reading program
- Exposure to a variety of Literature
- Experiences in Science
- Introduction to Technology through the use of iPads
- Sensory and Dramatic Play
- Music, Dance, and Minds in Motion
- Prayer and “Church Chat” with Fr. Rick
- Handwriting Without Tears program
- Play Time and Peer Interaction
- Service Learning Opportunities
- Fire Safety, Transportation Exploration, and Zoo programs
Program Choices for 2017-2018 School Year
- Four year old program meets 3 days a week ~ $200/month
- Three year old program meets 2 days a week ~ $175/month
- Kindergarten Readiness Program (KRP) 5 days a week ~ $250/month
**The Kindergarten Readiness Program (KRP) is designed for students who do not make the birthday cut off date for kindergarten, or for students who would benefit from another year of preschool due to maturity or academic progress. It is not meant to replace the four year old program.
Tours are available upon request, and registration for students begins in January.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due upon registration for Preschool and KRP for the 2017-2018 School Year. Registration deposits are subject to change and are not applied to tuition.
** Please note, there has been a class day change to our afternoon 4 year old program. Class will now take place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday instead of the previously published Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Hours remain the same. Please call the office if you have any questions.
**Please note that days and times are subject to change during the school year.
Director: Sara Schlegel (e-mail) 859.384.1100 ext 1109
Kroger’s Community Rewards Program
Register online and choose St. Timothy Preschool & Kindergarten: 81152
Shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card and our school will earn money!