- Oct 18 – Open House 6:00 to 7:00
- Oct 18-19 – Fire Department Visits
- Nov 1 – No School – All Saints Day
- Nov 6 – No School – Election Day
- Nov 16 – GIGGLE Night 6:00 – 8:30
- Nov 16 – Thanksgiving Party (W-F 3’s)
- Nov 19 – Thanksgiving Party ( M-W-F 4’s and KRP)
- Nov 20 – Thanksgiving Party – ( T-TH 3’s and M-T-TH 4’s)
- Nov 21-25 – No School – Thanksgiving break
- Nov 26 – School resumes
Our Preschool offers a Catholic-based, kindergarten readiness program which will enable children to grow academically, spiritually, physically and emotionally by:
- Teaching children through a Catholic foundation of bible stories, scripture and prayer that God loves them and listens to them.
- Instilling in children that we are called to serve one another through Service Learning.
- Providing an atmosphere where hands on learning and experiential learning are foundations.
- Introducing children to a variety of literature, music, art, science, technology, and academic activities.
- Providing children opportunities to further develop fine and gross motor skills through play and planned activities.
- Teaching appropriate peer interactions and self-control through sharing, good manners and cooperation.
- Instilling in the children a sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- Preparing children for a successful transition to Kindergarten.
Our programs include:
- Phonetic based Reading program
- Exposure to a variety of Literature
- Experiences in Science
- Sensory and Dramatic Play
- Music, Dance, and Minds in Motion
- Prayer and “Church Chat” with Fr. Rick and Fr. Ross
- Handwriting Without Tears program
- Play Time and Peer Interaction
- Service Learning Opportunities
- Fire Safety, Transportation Exploration, and Zoo programs
Program Choices for 2018-2019 School Year
- Four year old program meets 3 days a week ~ $210/month
- Three year old program meets 2 days a week ~ $185/month
- Kindergarten Readiness Program (KRP) 5 days a week ~ $260/month
**The Kindergarten Readiness Program (KRP) is designed for students who do not make the birthday cut off date for kindergarten, or for students who would benefit from another year of preschool due to maturity or academic progress. It is not meant to replace the four year old program.
Tours are available upon request, and registration for students begins in February.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due upon registration for Preschool and KRP for the 2018-2019 School Year. Registration deposits are subject to change and are not applied to tuition.
**Please note that days and times are subject to change during the school year.
Director: Laurie Bauer (e-mail) 859.384.1100 ext 1109