In the fall of 2013, we began a capital campaign to raise the monies required to build a full K-8 elementary school. Once 100% of the required monies are committed and 50% collected, construction on the building will commence.
St. Timothy Catholic School will unite with families to extend the mission of our parish to “Stir into Flame the Gift of God” (2 Timothy 1:6). The school complements the Worship, Community, Outreach and Faith Formation ministries of our parish. We will accommodate children of varied learning styles and economic backgrounds and strive for the excellence of each student’s academic, social, emotional and physical growth deeply rooted in our Catholic faith. Especially through Service Learning, our students will become active and responsible citizens who embrace the teaching and Gospel message of Jesus Christ and His Church and put it into practice.
See latest plans for our school, visit our St. Timothy Catholic School website.
- February 17th ~ No School
- February 18th ~ Parish Dinner Dance
- February 20th ~ Presidents Day No School
- February 24th ~ Family Dance 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 1st ~ Students attend Mass for Ash Wednesday
- March 7th ~ Family Ministry Meeting
- March 24th ~ 1st Grade Field Trip to Newport Aquarium
- March 31st ~ 1st Grade sings at Fish Fry
- April 7th ~ Kindergarten sings at Fish Fry
- April 13th ~ No School Holy Thursday
- April 14th ~ No School Good Friday
- April 17th – 21st ~ Spring Break School Resume on April 24th
- April 28th ~ Thunder Fair 5-9PM
- May 5th ~ Kindergarten Field Trip to the Cincinnati Zoo
- May 8th ~ Kindergarten Zoo Play
- May 19th ~ Olympic Day
St. Timothy Fish Fry Friday’s! Every Friday beginning March 3rd through April 7th! Please click on the link below for volunteer sign-ups.
Please join us for our 1st Annual St. Timothy Catholic School Craft and Vendor Fair………Welcome to the Thunder Fair!
April 28th 5-9PM!
If you are interested in participating as a vendor please contact Lauren Kaiser via email at email@example.com. Thunder Fair is open to the public so please spread the word!
St. Timothy Catholic School offers a nurturing atmosphere where children can grow academically, spiritually, physically and emotionally by receiving a strong foundation in their Catholic faith while individually progressing in a creative and child-centered curriculum.
We teach according to a Diocesan approved comprehensive curriculum. Students are exposed to a variety of teaching styles to benefit all learners and ability levels. The children attend mass every Friday and participate in monthly service learning projects. Our teaching staff excels in teaching various learning abilities and offers daily reinforcement of basic skills needed to become a successful learner. Students will enjoy weekly specials including, Library, Gym, Art, Technology, and French. If you have questions regarding our curriculum please contact Deb Thomas at 859-384-1100 ext. 109 with any questions.
Class size: maximum of 25 children with a certified teacher and an assistant.
Class location: St. Timothy parish center, 10272 US Hwy 42, Union KY 41091 (Kindergarten and 1st Grade will move into the new school building for the 2017-2018 school year)
Class time: 8:30-3:30 (Start and End time will change for the 2017-2018 school year)
Come meet us
You are welcome to schedule a time to visit St. Timothy School to observe in the classroom and take a tour of our facility. The classroom teacher and the administrator would also be happy to schedule a time to meet with you and answer any questions that you may have.
Registration for St. Timothy Catholic School Grades K-8th
- Current preschool and school families register in January. Registration for new students begins January 21st.
- Registration is currently ongoing for all grades.
- There is a registration fee of $100 and a $200 deposit upon acceptance for new students. The $200 is a non-refundable fee that will be applied to the next year’s tuition.
Tuition 2016-2017 (may be subject to change)
- In-Parish Tuition is $5380
- Out-Of-Parish Tuition is $6760
Kroger’s Community Rewards Program
Register online and choose St. Timothy Preschool & Kindergarten: 81152
Shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card and our school will earn money!
Principal: Deb Thomas (e-mail or 859.384.1100 ext 1111)