First Communion Practice and Papparrazi Night: Wednesday at 5:30 and will begin in the church.
– All students and at least one parent must attend.
– First Communicants should wear their First Communion attire.
– Order forms for professional photos and DVDs of the Mass will be available.
First Communion Masses: Saturday at 11am and 2pm.
– Each child is assigned a Mass time.
– Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors and Servers are needed for the First Communion Masses.
To sign up, contact Debbie Froschauer or 859.384.1100.
First Communion Reception in Brodnick Hall, following 9:30 & 11:30 Masses on Sunday.
– Open to the St Timothy community.
– Fr. Bolte will hold a special blessing in the youth room for First Communion
– First Communicants are encouraged to wear their First Communion attire on Sunday
First Communion crosses are created at the Jesus Retreat
– Available for pick up at the receptions after Mass on Sunday.
– If you are unable to attend a reception, please pick up your child’s cross in the gathering space after weekend Masses through June. Crosses will be in the box labeled First Communion Crosses. If you have not picked up a cross from a previous year, please pick it up in the parish office by June.